H.C. 567. t.H.C. 520 C.M (FE)
"I will bless the Lord all all times"
1. THROUGH all the changing scenes of life
In trouble and in joy
The praises of my God shall still
My heart and tongue employ.
2. Of His deliverance I will boast,
Till all that are distressed
From my example comfort take,
And charm their griefs to rest.
3. O magnify the Lord with me,
With me exalt His name;
When in distress to Him I called,
He to my rescue came.
4. The host of God encamp around
The dwellings of the just
Deliverance He afford to all
Who on His succour trust.
5. O make but trial of His love;
Experience will decide
How blest they are, and only they,
Who in His truth confide.
6. Fear Him, ye saints, and you will then
Have nothing else to fear;
Make you His service your delight,
He'll make your wants His care. Amen