1. DESCEND now oh Spirit Divine
Inspire us now as we pray
Fountain of life Thou art a new
Thou art the brightness of new dawn.
2. ln mystery Thou dwell Wllh us
And from us thou not afar off
Close-by Thine voice we all shall hark
Thine spirit communing with ours.
3. Our advocator Christ Thou art
Advocating thus within us
In righteousness judge us we plead
For the excuses of our sins.
4. Great the unbelief of my heart
I recognise my way and Guide
Forgive me Lord, my friend I plead
For oft from Thee I go astray.
5. Be Thou with me when friend desert
When there is none me to counsel
When my heart is sore bugged down
Be Thou my only comforter. Amen