C.M.S. 55 H.C 62 62 2nd Ed
1. OUR Lord doth come, the world will quake
And every mountain shall be moved
And all the stars of heaven too
Shall cease to shine nor give nor give their light.
2. Our Lord doth come, unlike before
When He came in humility
When He was slain the Lamb of God
Our suffering Saviour who has died.
3. Our Lord doth come, doth come in fear
In flamming fire and in great wrath
Coming, on Cherub wings doth fly
Coming, the great Jugde of the earth.
4. Is this the One who walked on earth
Just like a pilgrim on life's road
Was persecuted and oppressed,
Is this the One, He that was slain.
5. The wicked hid themselves in vain
Hid in the rocks and in the dens
But faith that has the victory,
Shall sing at last, "the Lord has come". Amen