H.C 513.8.9 8.8 (FE 240)
Tune: “A nsoro ile'bukun ni"
1. WE bid thee merry happy year
We rejoice with thee at this new year
Let‘s offer thanks unto the Lord
For keeping our souls till today.
2. Host of the young and of the old
Long in expectation of this day
Many/hath passed to the great beyond
En-ve-loped with earth down below.
3. Band of restoration, elders
Hail thee for restoring the Band
Father above abide with thee
Thou shall fulfil thy call unend.
4. We bid mayor happy new year
Hail thee all the subordinates
We/hail thee for keeping the state
May the Lord beof help to thee.
5. Be not afrightened believers!
Jesus shall provide all thine needs
The/barren wombs shall now be blessed
The maternal ones shall he saved.
6. After the life coal shall be ashes
Bannana tree shall re-incarnate
We/know and we are rest assured
Our children shall live after us.
7. We greet thee all our well wishers
And ye all our dearly beloved
Jesus/shall keep thee and all thine
He shall bestow blessings on thee.
8. We bid thee all happy new year
This new and happy blessed year
May/Divine God our souls preserve
That we may withness many more. Amen