PB 62 CMS 98 (FE 252)
“Then shall the Lord be my God"
- Gen. 28:21
1. O GOD of Bethel, by whose hand
Thy people still are fed,
Who through this weary pilgrimage
Ha stall our fathers led.
2. Our vows, our prayer, we now present
Before thy throne of grace;
God of our fathers, be the God
Of their succeed in grace.
3. Through each perplexing path of life
Our wandering footsteps guide:
Give us each day our daily bread,
And raiment fit provide.
4. O spread thy covering wings around,
Till all our wandering cease
And at our father‘s loved abode
Our souls arrive in peace.
5. Such blessings from thy gracious hand
Our humble prayers implore
And thou shalt be our chosen God
And portionevermore. Amen