H.C. 172 t.S 56 8s 7s. 3 (FE285)
"There shall be showers of blessing"
- Ezek. 34:26
1. LORD, I hear of showers of blessing;
Thou art scattering full and free;
Showers the thirsty land refreshing,
Let some dropping fall on me ‐ Even me.
2. Pass me not O gracious Father;
Sinful though my heart may be:
Thou might'st leave me but then rather
Let Thy mercy light on me-Even me.
3. Pass me not, O gracious Saviour;
Let me love and cling to Thee
I am longing for Thy favour
Whilst Thou‘rt calling Oh, call me-Even me.
4. Pass me not O mighty Spirit
Thou canst make the blind to see
Witnesses of Jesus' merit,
Speak the word of power to me-Even me.
5. Have I long in sin been sleeping,
Long been slighting, grieving Thee
Has the world my heart been keeping
Oh forgive and rescue me Even me.
6. Unfailing divine love of God
Princeless, sacred Jesus blood
Grace divine beyond all measures
Extol all Thine grace in me Even me.
7. Pass me not, forgive me oh Lord
Draw me nearer unto Thee
As Thou shareth blessings to all
Thine blessings on me endow
Even me. Amen