H.C 2nD eD.,106 or
t.H.C 552 L.M (FE 296)
"He shall have dominion also from
sea to sea" - Ps. 72:8
1. JESUS shall reign where‘re the sun
Doth his successive journeys run:
His kingdom stretch from shore to shore.
Till sun shall rise and set no more.
2. For Him shall endless prayer be made
And praises throng to crown His head;
His name like sweet perfume shall rise
With every morning sacrifice.
3. People and realms of every tongue
Dwell on His love with sweetest song;
And infant voices shall proclaim
Their young hosannas to His name.
4. Blessings abound where‘re He reigns’
The pris’ner leaps to lose his chains;
The weary find eternal rest
And all the sons of want are blest.
5. Where He display His healing power
Death and the curse are known no more;
In Him the tribes of Adam boast
More blessings than their father lost.
6. Let every creature rise, and bring
lts grateful honours in our King;
Angels descend with songs again,
And earth prolong the joyful strain. Amen