C.M.S 147 H.C 154 C.M (FE 303)
"Lord remember me" - Luke 23:42
1. O Thou from whom all goodness flows,
I lift my heart to Thee;
In all my sorrows, conflicts, woes
Dear Lord, remember me.
2. Than on my aching burden'd heart
My sins heavily lie
Thy pardon grant, Thy peace impart:
In love remember me.
3. When trials sore obstruct my way
And ills I cannot feel
Oh let my strength be as my day;
For good remember me.
4. If on my face for Thy dear name
Shame and reproaches be;
l‘ll hail reproach, and welcome shame
If Thou remember me.
5. And Oh, when in the hour of death,
I own Thy just decree
Be this the prayer of my last breath
Dear Lord, remember me. Amen