C.M.S 417, H.C 400 C.M
1. COME, let us join our friends above
That have obtained the prize
And on the eagle wings of love
To joys celestial rise.
2. Let all the saints terrestial sing
With those to glory gone
For all the servant of our King
In earth and heaven, are one.
3. One family we dwell in Him
One Church, above, beneath
Though now divided by the stream
The narrow stream of death.
4. One army of the living God
To His command we bow
Part of His host have crossed the
flood And part are crossing now.
5. Our spirits too shall quickly join
Like theirs with glory crowned
And shout to see our Captain’s
sign To hear His trumpet sound.
6. O Jesus, be our guard and guide
And when the word is given
Come, Lord of hosts, the waves divide,
And land us safe In heaven. Amen