C.M.S 5, H.C 17, L.M (FE 21)
"When will Thou come unto me" - Ps 101:2
1. COME to me, Lord, when I first wake,
As the faint lights of rimming break;
Bid purest thoughts within me rise,
Like crystal dew-drops to the skies.
2. Come to me in the sultry noon
Or earths low communions will soon
Of Thy dear face eclipse the light,
And change my fairest day In night.
3. Come to me in the evening shade
And if my heart from Thee hath stray'd
Oh bring it back, and from afar
Smil:e on me like Thine evening star.
4. Come to me in the midnight hour,
When sleep with holds its balmily power
Let my lone Spirit find her rest
Like John, upon my Saviour's breast
5. Come to me through life‘s varied way
And when its pulses cease to play
Then, Saviour bid be come to Thee
That where Thou art, Thy child may be. Amen