1. MERCIFUL Father in Thine Word
Eternal glory beams
Ever, Thine holy name to praise
For sacred book divine.
2. ln Thine word wretched poor is blessed
Infinite wealth is found
Wealth of the sort, world can not
give Sosure and sure as life.
3. The tree of kowledge is Thine word
Oh what grace He giveth
So much His savour, naught of earth
To men, Thine word appeal.
4. Of Thine word, heard of Redeemer
Peaceful tidding proclaim
The sounding voice, of life it be
And everlasting joy.
5. Christ Jesus, holy Teacher, Lord
Ever draw nigh to me
Thine Word, Lord, teach me all to Iove
Christ Jesus, me to find. Amen