H.C. 268 t.H.C. 239 C.M
“Thy status have been my songs in
the house of my pilgrimage" - Ps. 119:54
1. FATHER of mercies, in Thy word
What endless glory shines!
For ever be Thy name adored
For these celestial lines.
2. Here springs of consolation rise
To cheer the fainting mind
And thristy souls receive supplies,
And sweet refreshment find.
3. Here the Redeemer’s welcome voice
Spread heavenly peace around
And life and everlasting joys
Attend the blissful sound.
4. Oh may these heav'nly pages be
My ever dear delight
And still new beautitudes may Lord,
Daily my light increase.
5. Divine Instructor, gracious Lord,
Be Thou for ever near:
Teach me to love Thy sacred word,
And view my Saviour there. Amen