C.M.S 301, H.C 276. C.M
“The eyes of the Lord are upon the
righteous and his ears are open
unto their cry” - Ps. 34:15
1. THERE is an eye that never sleep
Beneath the wing of night
There is an ear that never shut
When sink the beams of light.
2. There is an arm that tires not
When human strenght gives, way
There is a love that never fail
When earthly loves decay.
3. That eye is fix’d on Seraph throngs
That arm upholds the sky
That ear is fill’d with angel songs
That love is throned on high.
4. But there's pow'r, which man can wield
When mortal aid is vain
That eye, that arm, that love to reach
That list’ning ear to gain.
5. That pow’r is pray’r, which soars on high
Through Jesus to the throne
And moves the hand, which moves
To bring salvation down.
6. Thou whose endless mercies abound
Whose love can never die
Grant us true faith and perfect love
Pra‘erfully we may be. Amen