C.M.S 316 C.M (FE 461)
“There shall be a fountain opened
for sin I uncleanness" - Zec. 13:1
1. THERE is a fountain filled with blood
Drawn from Emmanuel‘s veins
And sinners, plunged beneath that float
Lose all their guilty stains.
2. E'er since, by faith I saw the stream
Thy flowing wounds supply
Redeeming love has been my theme
And shall be till I die.
3. Then in a nobler sweeter song
l'll sing Thy power to save
When poor, lips and the stammering tongue
Lies silent in the grave.
4. Lord, I believe Thou hast prepared
Unworthy though I be
For me a blood-bought free reward
A golden Harp for me.
5. Tis strung and turned for endless years
And form‘d by power divine
To sound in God the Father‘s ear
No other name but Thine. Amen