H.C 451 8s 7s (FE 477)
“The Lord is my Shepherd" - PS. 23:1
1. THE King of love my Shepherd is
Whose goodness faileth never
I nothing lack if l am His
And He is mine for ever.
2. Where streams of living water flow
My ransoned soul He leadeth,
And where the verdant pastures grow
With food celestial feedeth.
3. Perverse and foolish oft l strayed
But yet in love He soughl me
And on His shoulder gently land
And home rejoicing brought me.
4. In death‘s dark vale, I fear no ill
With Thee, dear Lord, beside me
Thy rod and staff my comfort still
Thy Cross before to guide me.
5. Thou spread’st a table in my sight
Thy unction grace bestoweth
And O what transport of delight
From Thy pure chalice floweth!
6. And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never
Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise
Within Thy house forever! Amen