10s 11s (FE 506)
Tune: E wole f’Oba ologo julo
1. WHEN wild storm enrage and fright is abound
When all friends desert and all foes arose
Whatever comes my way, I shall not be moved
Often His promises, the Lord will provide.
2. The birds doth not toil yet their meat is found
This a lesson be, unto us all, men
His beloved shall not, ever be in want
Thus it is so written, the Lord will provide.
3. When satan obstruct us within our path
And fright is about prevailing our faith
The statement of faith canst from, our hears
The promise of love is, the Lord will provide.
4. It's oft not of power, nay not of our works
The name of Jesus is out only trust
Cherubim, Seraphim do not ere retreat
While striving further on, the Lord will provide.
5. When death come calling and the soul depart
Thy words of comfort, our breakthrough
When Christ Jesus dwells with, us we fear
And we shall thus chorus, the Lord will provide.
6. Glory to Father, glory to the Son
Glory be to the Blessed Trinity
By the Power of Creator, of Heaven and earth
Our Jehovah Jireh, the Lord will provide. Amen