C.M.S 429 t.H.C 428 C.M (FE 516)
1. FOUNTAIN of good Thy love to own
Our thankful hearts incline
What can we render, Lord, to Thee
When all the world are Thine?
2. But Thou hast needy brethren here
Partakers of Thy grace
Whose humble name Thou wilt confess
Before God’s awful throne.
3. In the sad accents of distress
Thy pleading voice is heard
In them mayst be clothed and fed
And visited, and cheered.
4. Thy face with reverence and with love
We in Thy poor would see
For, while we minister in them
We do it, Lord, to the Thee.
5. For Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Our God whom we profe-ss
Be Glory, Praise in the Highest
Wor-ld ever wi-th-out end. Amen