C.M.S 506 H.C 2nd Ed
457 t.H.C 528 L.M (FE 521)
“I cried unto the Lord with my voice
He gave ear unto me“ - Ps.77:1
1. O Lord my God, on Thee I'll call
I am in pain, O hear my cry
When floods of water o’er me roll
Forbide that my heart should retreat.
2. Thou Lord art friend of the infirm
To whom shall I make my complaint?
If not to Thee, and only Thee
Who calls the miserable to Him.
3. Who has e‘er wept to Thee in vain
Has Thou e‘er shunned anyone's cry
Art Thou not the One who promis'd
No one shall e‘er suck Thee in vain.
4. This could have been my hearts sorrow
That Thou Lord does not answer pray‘r
But Thou has been answ‘ring my pray'rs
O Lord, my helper Thou has been.
5. I know I am needy and poor
But Thou God will not me forget
He, for whom Jesus ever plead
He from his troubles all is free. Amen