C.M.S 460 t. H.C 506 C.M (FE 696)
"And we child grow and became strong
in spirit." - Luke2:40
1. BY cool Siloam’s shady rill
How sweet the lily grows!
How sweet the breath, beneath the hill
Of Sharon‘s dewy rose.
2. Lot such the child whose early feet
The paths of peace have trod
Whose secret heart with influence sweet
ls upward drawn to God.
3. By cool Siloam's shady rill
The lily must decay
The rose that blooms beneath the hill
Must shortly fade away.
4. O Thou whose infant feet were found
Within Thy Father's shrine
Whose years, with changeless virtue
Were all alike divine.
5. Dependent on Thy bounteous breath
We seek Thy grace alone
In childhood, manhood, age, and death
To keep us still Thine own. Amen