Tune: C.M. (FE 698)
1. ALL for Thy praise Almighty God
Created Thou our tongues
E’en though we be despised of men
Our pray’rs for them shall be.
2. Despising and defirmation
Welcome not in our midst
Regarding others as insane
To perdition it leads.
3. Whatever per-sona‐lity
Treac’rous words speaketh forth
To holy saints, sacred objects
Shall be destroyed of God.
4. When thence the kids and infidels
Elisha doth despise
To the mount go hence from.
5. By the beast consumed were the kids
By the bears doth devoured
For their shortcomings were repay
Unto death all they groan.
6. How aweful is Thy wrath oh Lord
Unto the infidels
Grant unto usThy grace we plead
And our tongues bridle, Lord. Amin