C.M. (FE 823)
Time: CM Emi ba n’egberun ahon
1. BLESSED be the power divine
The Truth and the Wisdom
And blessed be the Grace divine
Whom, our salvation earn.
2. Forbiden fruit, our fathers chew
His glory all was lost
All we descendants thus enslaved
Unto satan and death.
3. Thanks we give to Father and Son
For His Son, us He gave
He who hath died that we may live
Adopting us for God.
4. All Father’s commands disobeyed
ls Christ, Son who was slained
His life He offered on the cross
Thus, all our sins He bore.
5. Alas! He‘s risen from the grave
To heaven He ascend
There in heaven by His honour
All sinners He doth save.
6. He reigneth on the glorious throne
With divine power and strenght
The chains and bounds of sin He broke
Our liberty we gain.
7. He shall return, the world to judge
In great honour divine
Thither He shall all saints recall
Out from the grave with joy.
8. May I partake of the great Joy
Before the Greatest Judge
Redemption songs would I to rend
ln worship with the saints. Amen